Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Monday, January 16, 2017
Slow Cooker Beef Stew on MLK Day
Hi everyone, it's that kind of weather today - beef stew weather. Chilly, clear, crispy is the kind of weather that calls for something hearty and hot. I like that I can make it early and head out for a wintery walk before enjoying it with a baguette and good red. Yum! Slow Cooker Beef Stew So, how are you all today? It's Martin Luther King Jr Day in the States and we think of him with honor and respect for everything that he did to bring this country together and to make things right. We all need peace. Try to find your little corner of peace today whether it's a dinner with friends, or a nice walk in the woods. The warm feelings that you gather inside will grow and spread to others. Tomorrow I'll bring this peaceful feeling into work with me and pass it on to my students. I try to do that everyday and I can't if I feel all tapped out. Just wondering, what helps you refuel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...

No comments:
Post a Comment