I hope something positive will come out of the picture. Maybe what I did can be a symbol that we can do something – if one person can do it, anyone can.”
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Hell to the No!
This woman is bold and brave! Tess Asplund said "hell to the nej" to the neo-Nazis in Sweden. She just reacted in Borlänge on May3rd and David Lagerlöf happened to take her picture. It's going viral and The Guardian covered the event with an article. It's soooo scary that the Nazi group, or Nordic Resistance Group as they call themselves now, is growing in Sweden. The far right has become a common sight now as they never were when I lived in Sweden. It's like a really bad Stieg Larsson book has come true and will haunt you forever if you don't stand up for what's right. Here's what Tess said, and I love it -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...

No comments:
Post a Comment