Happy August!! I'm back home in the States and I have to say the sun feels goood! It reminds that summer is the time to relax and have a couple of friends over either for a barbeque, or if you're in Sweden, a crayfish party. Called a kräftskiva it's an easy meal to make with boiled crayfish, bread, cheese, snaps, maybe some potatoes and lots of dill. And beer. So a link to the crayfish recipe is here, and I'm sure the other items you could easily get. Just don't forget to sing!! More on that is my old post on snaps. Skål!
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jazzy! Gunilla Carling in Boston!
So excited to see Gunhild Carling this Wednesday! This Swedish trumpeter is known world-wide for her swing trumpeting that carries on the fa...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...
No comments:
Post a Comment