Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Breathe...

Here's a lovely picture to calm and center your day.  I have been feeling very harried lately with the move, enormous mounds of homework, house fixing, looking for work, preparing for guests, and getting ready for Halloween!  This is fun work, I enjoy the DIY, and I can't wait to unveil our costumes, but somehow I can't focus enough on one thing to enjoy it.  Peace.  Breathe.  Live la vida lagom.  Ah yes, my mantra. Somehow looking at the lovely picture (and unlocking my jaw) works.

Have a Happy Halloween, and may you get your costumes done in time.  "Breathe deep the gathering gloom" seems appropriate given the season, by the Moody Blues.  (Don't worry the picture is racier than the rest of the video.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swedish Folk Art at GNACE

Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...