Noreen, the appraiser, gave us a wonderful compliment a couple of days ago. She said " you win the most organized couple award". HH (hubby) wanted to take full credit, but no, she did say both of us, and I truly deserve this moniker after spending all weekend cleaning, sorting, purging, packing, etc. I cleared out my closet of all winter clothes, coats and boots leaving room for summer clothes and shoes. It feels good to have everything organized. Today I awarded myself by heading to "The Container Store", the mecca of organizing tools and tricks, and I left with a new piece of luggage for our trip to Sweden, a trash container, and an entry form to their trip to Cook Islands. I have the luggage, the bathing suit, and the travel companion - let's go! http://www.containerstore.com/tripfortwo/thankYou.htm
p.s. BTW, good tips on de-cluttering can be found here, http://www.becomingminimalist.com/creative-ways-to-declutter/
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...
No comments:
Post a Comment