Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Friday, December 21, 2012
The Hobbit
Sorry for the delay in blogland. I was rushing around for last Saturday's Christmas market, and then I was rushing around after the market doing all the other things I hadn't gotten around to!! Last night I baked about 8 dozen hermit cookies, cleaned and packed presents. Next it's time to finish the cards, make Christmas Eve dinner, and complete shopping. Then H (handsome, helpful hubby) and I are treating ourselves to a movie. It was going to be the Hobbit, but now after I read this Hobbit hearsay I may have to resist. Kidding! Nothing is stopping us from seeing this movie, not even some Swedish aristocratic-wannabe! I love this photo is from thehobbitblog.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Hej! Working at the Birdhouse Amesbury with nine lovely artists is a real treat. Last Wednesday we started by working on our folks art brush...
No comments:
Post a Comment