I cut my own hair today. To be compelled to do so you might think that I am:
a. cheap
b. impatient
c. crazy
or all of the above (which I am) but also in keeping with the lagom life I am trying to lead I thought why should I waste an hour and a lot of money for a trim? So I watched a you tube video, made a pony, and snipped off some (too) golden locks. And FYI, it's not like I live out in the boonies. We live in a beautiful and serviceable little town with probably more than 20 hair salons that would love to charge me an arm and a leg to cut my hair. That's what I love about the internet. All you have to do is think "why couldn't I cut my own hair?" and some free spirit has already done so and posted a video for you. Thanks out there, glad to see I'm not alone. :-)
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Hej! Working at the Birdhouse Amesbury with nine lovely artists is a real treat. Last Wednesday we started by working on our folks art brush...
No comments:
Post a Comment