It's a big love fest, and everyone comes off very well I have to say. Even Chris who came across as very wooden previously was very charming in it. Take a look if you'd like, it's a half-hour long and it gives you an idea of who the youngest sister in the royal family really is and what her life is like. It sounds pretty fantastic. I wouldn't mind going to the zoo or local market with Madeleine and hang out with her someday. And Chris could make us dinner. Just sayin' ;-) She says that she's shy but that's OK with me. I am too!
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Monday, January 4, 2016
Princess Madeleine and Chris on TV
It's a big love fest, and everyone comes off very well I have to say. Even Chris who came across as very wooden previously was very charming in it. Take a look if you'd like, it's a half-hour long and it gives you an idea of who the youngest sister in the royal family really is and what her life is like. It sounds pretty fantastic. I wouldn't mind going to the zoo or local market with Madeleine and hang out with her someday. And Chris could make us dinner. Just sayin' ;-) She says that she's shy but that's OK with me. I am too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...
No comments:
Post a Comment