http://myscandinavianhome.blogspot.com/2015/10/an-artists-home-in-former-factory.html
Hej! What do you think it takes to be creative? A space in which to create was always my go-to excuse. But now I have one. Then it became time in which to create. But now I have it. So.... what's next? Do I really need a beautiful flat in a converted factory, or a grant to study art in Southern France or what!! Obviously I just need to get going.
To that end I am going to challenge myself, a la Gretchen Rubin in "The Happiness Project" to make something every day for 365 days! A half-hour sketch, a painting, knitting, or making a garland - it all counts. I need to do this!! I can do it. I just need to get started, but it doesn't mean I can't dream of this sweet little loft ;-
Www.popsugar.com
Swedish American blogs about design, decor, life and family with a slant towards Nordic Style and customs.
Monday, October 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swedish Folk Art at GNACE
Get a load of these lovely artists! All of them finished and embellished their beautiful kurbits paintings at Greater Newburyport Adult Educ...
-
Happy Midsummer from the beautiful mountains around Alton Bay, NH. We enjoyed a wonderful hike and meal with friends in the fresh air, and ...
-
To be honest I don't know much about horses so don't keep reading if you expect stats and expert analysis of jumping or dressage. (...
-
Good morning everyone. Feeling nostalgic today for all the wonderful Christmas markets in Sweden that start to take place this time of year...

No comments:
Post a Comment